Sunday, June 7, 2009

General Jokes... 3

Yesterday night I lay on my bed looking at the stars, then I wondered...
Hey, where on aearth IS MY ROOF!

I wanted to send you something that would make you smile...
But the postman told me to get out of the mailbox

Drive carefully:
90% of people in this world are caused by accidents...

God made man and then rested,
God made women and then no one rested

Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
It's like when dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving

blonde is on 1 side of a lake and yells 2 another blonde across the lake, 'How do I get 2 the other side?'
The other blonde yells back, 'U R on the other side!'

How do you keep a blonde busy all day?
Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner

What do u call a blonde hiding in a closet?
The 1987 world hide and seek champion

What do 7'tall basketball players do in their off season?
Go to the movies and sit in front of you

Why do only 10% of men make it to heaven?
Because if they all went it would be hell

No comments:

Post a Comment