Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sex Jokes...4

GUYS
Guys are like roses,
Watch out for the pricks.

cOOL GIRL
Im acool girl,
in acool town
it takes a real mother fucker to put me down

HOT SEX
There is Hot-sex,
Fast-sex, Group-sex,
Safe-sex, Leather-sex,
Telephone-sex,
and for people with your face ...
NO SEX !

WOMENS NEEDS
There are 4 animal species a woman needs in her life: Jaguar in her garage,
mink in hercloset, tiger in her bed!
And ofcourse a donkey to pay her bills!!

SICK LEAVE
A guycall into work and says:
Boss Ican´tcome to work to day, I´m sick.
Boss asks: How sick are you?
The guy says: I´m fucking my sister how sick is that?

BRAND SEX
Sex is like nokia -connecting people
like Nike -just do it
Like Pepsi -ask for more
Like Samsung -everyone is invated
and like me -TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

VALANTINE
Roses are red, violets are blue, I was born beautiful, but what the hell happend to you?

F**KING MAFIA
Licking pussy is like playing with the mafia...
One wrong move and you are in DEEP SHIT!!!!

THE BUSH
When an apple is green it's ready to pluck
When a girl is sixteen she's ready to fuck!

The Alpahbet
a-ur attractive
b-ur beautiful
c-urcaring
d-ur delicous
e-ur exciting
f-ur funny
g-ur gorgeous
h-ur heavenly
I-IM
J-JUST
K-KIDDING
L-LOSER!

No comments:

Post a Comment