Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cool Jokes

☻ VALUE OF LOVE

LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...

☻ STILL LOVING U

i håtê Smî|îÑg jûSt tO prEtêñD î'M ñOt hUrt. î hÅtE to gîGglê tO Show î'll ßê okåY. î hAtE tO laUgh aFtEr î Cry. í Stìll lovE YOU ßût í'Vé tó SaY gooDbYê...

☻ NEWSPAPER

Some newspapers publish untrue news, but there is one thing that is true. What is it? >>> Date <<<

☻ NEVER REGRET WHAT YOU DO

Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!

☻ YOUR FUTURE

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't get on well in life until you let go of past failures and heartaches.

☻ NEEDS

Every girl wants one guy to meet all her needs, while every guy wants all the girls to meet his one need.

☻ HUGGING YOU

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.

☻ CHARACTER VS REPUTAION

Be MorE Concerned AbouT YouR CharacteR ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR CharacteR Is WhO YoU ArE AnD YoU ReputaioN Is WhaT OtherS ThinK Of YoU!!!

☻ 1 HEARTBEAT

When I look at you, my heart skips 1 beat but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on some thing i knew i could never have!

☻ GIRLS ARE LIKE...

Girls are like phones, we like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

No comments:

Post a Comment