Sunday, June 7, 2009

General Jokes... 2

☻Wht did 1 magnet say 2 T oTr magnet?
I find U V @tractive.

☻Hw do U kp an idiot amused?
W@ch ths message until it goes away!

☻Tre wr 2 cows in a field - Daisy & MaBl.
D: 'I've bn artificially insemin@ed.'
M: 'I dnt Blieve U!'
D: 'Straight up, no bull!'

☻Girls think boys are fit. Boys think girls are sexy. But don't worry...
I'm sure science Will come up With something To help you.

☻How to impress a woman: compliment her, kiss her, love her, tease her, protect her, listen to her, support her
How to impress a man: Show up naked, bring beer

☻There are 4 animal species a woman needs in her life: Jaguar in her garage, mink in her closet, tiger in her bed!
And of course adonkey to pay her bills!!

☻The average woman would rather have beauty than brains,
because the average man can see better than he can think

☻Brain Search: Brain detector activated, calibrating, now searching.........still searching......get a good grip of your gsm....
still searching.......no brains found

No comments:

Post a Comment