Sunday, June 7, 2009

General Jokes... 3

☻Yesterday night I lay on my bed looking at the stars, then I wondered...
Hey, where on aearth IS MY ROOF!

☻I wanted to send you something that would make you smile...
But the postman told me to get out of the mailbox

☻Drive carefully:
90% of people in this world are caused by accidents...

☻God made man and then rested,
God made women and then no one rested

☻Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
It's like when dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving

☻blonde is on 1 side of a lake and yells 2 another blonde across the lake, 'How do I get 2 the other side?'
The other blonde yells back, 'U R on the other side!'

☻How do you keep a blonde busy all day?
Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner

☻What do u call a blonde hiding in a closet?
The 1987 world hide and seek champion

☻What do 7'tall basketball players do in their off season?
Go to the movies and sit in front of you

☻Why do only 10% of men make it to heaven?
Because if they all went it would be hell

No comments:

Post a Comment