Sunday, June 7, 2009

Love Jokes ... 4

☻ ADVICE ON LIVING

Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.

☻ QUICKSAND

LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.

☻ IN MY ARMS

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

☻ WHAT IS TRUE

There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.

☻ FLAME OF YOURS

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!

☻IN LOVE WITH YOU

There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.

☻: SOMEONE ELSE

The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.

☻ OUT OF MY CONTROL

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

☻ HEART TO CIRCLE

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment